Proflek Coatings have installed Epoxy Flooring systems in many of the finest Commercial Kitchens over the last two decades.
With a 24/7 workforce working around the clock to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum and at a time that suits the business, the kitchen, and the chef.
Proflek Coatings work closely with local council regulations, major contractors and directly to the business owner to ensure we have a full understanding of the requirements and expectations of the finished product.
Applying only the highest quality flooring and wall products and systems that have been designed, formulated and manufactured in Brisbane for Australias high food regulations and OHS requirements.
Proflek Coatings will:
- Advise on the most suitable flooring solution
- Ensure your floor meet Australian Standards
- Install High Performance Products
- Remove the existing coating, vinyl or tiles
- Repair, install or replace the coving
- Repair any damaged substrate areas
- Install Slip Resistant Epoxy Matrix Flooring System
- Provide Slip Test Audits on request
- Your new food safe epoxy floor will meet and in many cases exceed all Australian Standards including Slip Ratings.
Proflek Epoxy Flooring systems are ideal for areas such as:
- Commercial Kitchens
- Wet & Dry Processing Areas
- Food Manufacturing Facilities
- Cool Rooms
- Blast Freezers
- Store Rooms
- Ramps, Walkways & Corridors
- RPC Camp Nauru Commercial Kitchen, Blast Freezers, Cold Rooms
- RPC Camp Manus Island PNG, Commercial Kitchen, Cold Rooms
- APLNG Curtis Island Commercial Kitchen, Commercial Kitchen
- Shop N Save Fiji & Brisbane
- Normanby Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Brisbane
- Redcliffe Hospital
- Mater Hospital
Food Manufacturing Facilities
- Vesco Foods
- PNP Beverages
- Visy Packaging
- VIP Packaging
- Gotzingers Processing Plant
- Michel’s Patisserie
- Meating Place Butcher