Proflek Coatings has many years’ experience working within the mining, gas, and energy industry either directly or as sub-contractors to affiliated companies such as Bechtel Mining, Santos, Thiess Global Mining and WDS Ltd, installing a range of Epoxy Coatings and protective systems.
Working from Curtis Island through to Surat Basin, projects have included:
- 3mm Epoxy Matrix Systems with Epoxy Mortar Coving
- Commercial Kitchens
- Cold Rooms
- Dry Stores
- Portable Buildings
- Epoxy Roll Coat Systems & High Chemical Resistant Systems
- Line Marking, Hatching and Walkways
- Leak Detection Tanks
- Heavy Vehicle Workshops
- Chemical Bunds & containment areas
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
As a result of working within the Mining Industry the company and its employees hold many specialty licences and tickets.
Proflek Coatings employees are well versed in protocol for these sites and have a full understanding of expectations.
Proflek boast and is very proud of our zero harm record.
Proflek Coatings hold QBCC licence, CSIRO PCCP, and ISO9001 accreditation.
Proflek is also experienced in writing site-specific:
- Job Safety Analysis
- Safe Work Method Statements